2007年6月10日日曜日

What's in my bag?

This pouch is necessary item for me. This is make-up pouch. I have had this pouch for more thna 10 years. The insides of this pouch include to make up. Every day I use.
This is my season ticket and mirror. This my ticket, pasmo, is useful, becuase I can use it by JR line, private line or subway. Unfortunately, I sometimes forget this ticke, so I have to pay abotu 1000 yes per day if I forget it.



This is my cellular phone and earphone. I cannot do without this cellular phone. I not only send mail or call someone but also, listen to the music on my cellular phone since my i pod was doomed only one year.


This is mu schedule book. I can't remember all of my schedule in my head, so I write down the schedule in my notebook.


This is important tool for me, the electronic dictionary. It has Kojien( Japanese Encyclopedia), English-Japanese, Japanese-English, English-English and calculator. He is inteligent.

THe red one is pencil case, I have used it for more than 8 years.
The small pink one is USB memory. It has my important documents like school's assingments or my picture.
The notes and file are to take note or to study. I study hard!!!


This is my bag, the black one. The reason why I chose this bag is big and to put a lot of things like notes, textbooks, and more....

0 件のコメント: